Thursday 5 April 2012

My favourite shampoo


I have been flitting from shampoo to shampoo for years and not paying that much attention to what I am putting on my locks, often just grabbing anything I can find in the bathroom. Whilst doing so I came across a fantastic brand -  Phyto. The range contains over 700 active ingredients all of which are 95% botanical and comes in a recyclable aluminium or glass bottle, being non-porous this helps minimise the use of preservatives.
There is a broad selection of products to choose from depending on your hair requirements. I have longish dark hair which is fine but it can get very dry, I opted for the 'Nutrition Extreme ultra nourishing shampoo'  followed by the 'Densium Mask' which is fantastic if you hair needs a bit of tlc after too much styling, but for every day use I go for the 'Baume Repair conditioner'. My hairdresser has commented on how heathy and shiny my hair has been since I started using it, and recently when I ran out I noticed how quickly it became a bit dull - I have now restocked! I particularly like that this shampoo gives my hair a much needed moisture injection without making it greasy and flat which often happens with my fine hair. In addition I've used the 'Defisant Smoothing Balm', this is basically a hair serum to sort out those flyaways, only a very tiny amount smoothed over damp hair gives a great finish without weighing your hair down, and the tube seems to last forever!

Things to be wary of:
This product is a bit pricey but you buy it on line which reduces the cost slightly,a good investment in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment